Contest Main Page
Our fourth hour bonus comes from the realm of Television.....
Television sitcoms, dramas, westerns and cartoons alike involve groups of children, or cousins, or even Stooges that usually appear in threes. BOMO would like you to name the FIRST NAMES of the following sub-groups of siblings from the following TV shows:
- The 3 brothers in "Here Come The Brides."
- The 3 cousins on "Maverick."
- The 5 (yes, 5) children on "My Three Sons." (In-laws don't count, so no Tina Coles, please!)
- The 3 Goofy Guards on "The Three Musketeers" cartoon show.
- The 3 sons on "Bonanza."
- The 3 brothers on "The Brady Bunch."
- The 3 sisters on "The Brady Bunch."
- The 3 sisters on "Petticoat Junction."
- The 3 children on "Family Affair."
- The 5 children on "An American Family."
For full 5-point credit, answer all 10 parts.