Contest Main Page
The following catch phrases come from all realms of the trivial world (movies, TV, sports, ads, etc.). Identify them in an appropriate manner-- from what TV show or movie, for what product, from the mouth of what sports star, etc. Please return to Trivia Central by 4 AM.
Please answer next to quote-- use space below if it gets too messy.
- We have all the time in the world.
- Sit on it!
- It's clobbering time!
- Exit, stage right.
- I'd like to thank my maker.....
- ....rich, Corinthian leather.....
- We're burnin' daylight.
- Our stars are briefed.....
- If Namath is worth $400,000, then I'm worth a million.
- I coulda been a contender.....
- RUN AWAY!
- Help, Mr. Wizard.
- .....lasts a long time.
- How long can you tread water?
- Looking at the 2 parts of the puzzle, can you tell us what it says?
- You know how to whistle, don't you? You just put your lips together, and blow.
- .....even shank buttons.....
- Is it safe?
- Surprise, surprise, surprise!
- I got one question. How come there're FOUR life jackets?
- Spanning the globe.....
- Thank God for instant replay!
- PROGNOSIS: NEGATIVE.
- Think of it as money.
- SPREAD OUT!
- You talkin' to ME?
- When it's right, it's right.....
- So what if I'm getting paid more than the President? I had a better year than he did last year!
- Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies....(sung)
- Open Channel D.
- Who ARE those guys?
- I just play it fast and loose.
- God'll getcha for that!
- Speaking of Sports.
- He likes it. Mikey likes it!
- Daddy, I think I just got cider squirted in my ear.
- What we have here is failure to communicate.
- Marvin, what do we do now?
- He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules!
- Womb to tomb, birth to earth.
- I know nothing, NOTHING!
- .....my little pretty.....
- Mama mia, thatsa spicy meatball!
- Flame on!
- Take your hands off me, you..... you..... that's what you are!
- We have a fire.
- The most trusted name in electronics.
- Mother always liked you best!
- One of these days, Alice, POW! Right in the kisser!
- It's a blizzard!