Contest Main Page
An audiotape of 20 ad slogans being read aloud by 20 different people. Each person was a known figure around the 1978 campus. Teams had to name the product for each slogan, and ID the Williams person speaking each slogan.
- "Your dog will eat it every time."
- "We'll take good care of you."
- "It's the next best thing to your good..."
- "What becomes a legend most?"
- "We want to help you do things right."
- "Where the rubber meets the road."
- "One shot, and you're good for the rest of the day."
- "Today is the first day of the rest of your life."
- "The quality goes in before the name goes on."
- "The mark of distinction."
- "When it rains, it pours."
- "Just slightly ahead of our time."
- "You'll find quality in our corner."
- "Works in a drawer."
- "We work hard, so you don't have to."
- "Be careful how you use it."
- "When you and your stomach don't agree."
- "More miles for your money."
- "Nothing is better for thee than me."
- "The right way to go."