Contest Main Page
How did the following die?
Sucked out an airplane window.
- James Coburn, in "Charade"
Suffocated with a plastic bag.
- George Kennedy, in "Charade"
Drowned in a bathtub.
- The photographer, in "The Omen"
Decapitated by a flying window pane.
- Fred Astaire, in "On The Beach"
Commits suicide by closing the garage door, and turning on the engine of his racecar.
- Yaphet Kotto, in "Live and Let Die"
Exploded after being forced (by 007) to swallow a compressed air capsule.
- Peter Lorre (Ugarti), according to Claude Rains in "Casablanca"
He either committed suicide, or was shot trying to escape-- the Major hadn't quite decided yet.
- How did McGarrett and Co. find out Chin Ho was dead, in "Hawaii Five-O"?
The mob that killed him dumped him on the front steps of Five-O headquarters.
- Where did Harry Lime die, in "The Third Man"?
In the Vienna sewer system.
- What did Lawrence Harvey do just before he shot himself, in "The Manchurain Candidate"?
Pinned on his Congressional Medal of Honor.
- In "On The Waterfront," how is Kayo Dugan killed before he can testify before the crime commission?
They drop crates of Irish whiskey on him in the ship's hold.
- What were Woody Allen's dying words (to the firing squad) in "Casino Royale"?
"You realize, of course, that this means an angry letter to The Times."
- Edward G. Robinson's dying words in "Little Caesar."
"Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?"
- How did Gary Cooper ask the doctor if it was all over for him in "Pride of the Yankees"?
"Is it three strikes, Doc?"