Contest Main Page
MOVIE Q-AND-A AUDIO BONUS
24 questions from 24 movies were played. Teams were required to identify the movie from which the question had been extracted-- and to answer the question as it is answered in the film. Production by Paul Kahn, questions picked by Des Devlin, Paul Kahn, Ted Benson, and others.
- "Is there someone else we can talk to?'
- "Does that means it's louder? Is it any louder?"
- "Do you expect me to talk?"
- "I'd like to make her look a little more attractive. How far can you pull back?"
- "They caused an explosion!" "Is this true?"
- "What are you?"
- "What am I afraid of HER for? She's no rocket scientist!"
- "Have you ever had sex with a man?"
- "What DO you believe in, then?"
- "Why won't my arms move?"
- "Why would Hedley LaMaar care about where the choo-choo goes?"
- "If there's a God, why is there so much evil in the world? Just on a simplistic level, why, why are there Nazis?"
- "Are you hinting my apples aren't what they ought to be?
- "....regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life." "But what about us?"
- "We're not just going to let you walk out of here." "Who's 'WE,' sucker?"
- "How was that?"
- "I'm engaged!" "Congratulations, who's the lucky girl?"
- "Are you really interested in learning why I turned outlaw? Or are you afraid of the truth--or me, perhaps?"
- "What do you think of him?"
- "Don't you think it's rather unwise to continue this philanthropic enterprise, this Enquirer that's costing you a million dollars a year?"
- "However, out of that three dollars, you know he'll have to pay an income tax." "Oh, an income tax." "Yes, you know there's a federal tax, and a state tax, and a city tax, and a street tax, and a sewer tax." "How much does this come to?"
- "You son of a bitch, you're a virgin, aren't you?"
- "Hey buddy, you got a dead cat in there, or what?"
- "Oh, Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?"