Trivia Main Page
The 75th Semi-Annual Williams College Trivia Contest January 9-10, 2004
- (12:00): "The Wizard of Oz" (Audio Super Bonus) (Answers)
- (4 AM): Radio
"Sgt. Pepper" cover, with replacement heads
- (1 AM): Guest Bonus: courtesy of the Manhattan Skyliners
- (2 AM): Williamsiana Photos (pdf) (answers)
- (3 AM): Abbreviated TV Theme Songs
- (4 AM): Hail the Conquering Heroes: 75 Trivia Champions
- (5 AM): "Days of the Week" (Audio Bonus) (Answers)
- (6 AM): Do You Remember Yesterday?
- (7 AM): Movie Stills (Answers)
- It happened again. Of course. Demonstrate how the Boston Red Sox can ever beat the New York Yankees.
- As you've recently heard, there are underground fraternities
operating in secret at Williams. What you may not know is that there's
also a hush-hush chapter of the Trivia Fraternity. Come down and
conduct the formal initiation rites for this esteemed, but illegal,
- We like our borderline porno with some intellectual content. Show us the videotape for "Great Thinkers Gone Wild."
- Perform any recent music video in complete silence. Bonus points if we can name the video and artist at the end.
- Perform the DVD extras for the Bible.
- Take any existing competition, and settle it through the ultimate method: a poetry slam.
- We've set up a grease board with markers. Come down and explain anything.