Trivia Main Page
The 78th Semi-Annual Williams College Trivia Contest May 14-15, 2005
- (12:00): Art History
- (4 AM): Video Games
- (12:00): Food
- (1 AM): Weasel Poetry
- (2 AM): TV Themes Audio (Answers)
- (3 AM): Martial Arts Movies
- (4 AM): Puzzles
- (5 AM): Sex
- (6 AM): Maps
- (7 AM): The Bible (pdf) (Answers (pdf))
- Papal Election -- Show us what really happened between the sealing of the doors and thewhite smoke!
- Harry Potter and the Age of Consent -- There's a new HP novel coming out in July, and Harry's going to be 16. We all know what that means... He's legal in the UK! Come show us a scene that might appear in Harry Potter and the Age of Consent.
- Kill Bill Gates -- We've all had those murderous thoughts; show us how Quentin Tarantino turned his into a screenplay.
- Queer Eye for the Superhero Guy -- The Fab Five are gonna have a field day with all those men in tights!
- Lord of the Rings the Musical -- Peter Jackson proved that the epic trilogy could be contained on the silver screen. Show us how it'll translate to the stage, complete with show stopping song and dance.
- Philosopher's Death Match -- The pen may be mightier than the sword, but no one can withstand Heidegger's left hook!
- AL9000 meets Marvin the Paranoid Android -- A freak editing accident has resulted in HAL9000 being inserted into a scene with Marvin the Paranoid Android (or vice versa). Show us the hilarity and chaos that ensue.
Send down your most inventive member with five props to perform a feat of derring-do.