Contest Main Page
- To whom and to where does Paddington write postcards?
- What three types of animals wickedly take over Toad Hall in Toad's absence?
- How did the Old King of the Elephants die?
- In the realm of chocolate, who are Slugworth's competitors?
- Recite "Now We Are Six."
- What biological oddity occurs in "Stuart Little"?
- Why is the Wardrobe magical?
- What is one instructed to do in "Pat the Bunny"?
- Who inhabits the Giant Peach?
- What does Charlotte write in her web?
- What does Tigger eat, and what does Tigger NOT eat?
- According to the Brothers Grimm version of "Snow White," how is Snow White awakened?
- How do you make a flibber?
- According to Wonka, what is the meaning of the word "veruca"?
- How did the war between the Rhinos and the Elephants start?
- According to Eloise, what happens when you don't eat your oatmeal?
- Where do the following characters live?
- The Whether Man--
- The Little Prince--
- The Grinch--
- The Letharginians--
- The Red Queen--
- Heffalumps and Woozles--
- Thing One and Thing Two--
- Faintly Macabre (the not-so-wicked witch)--