Contest Main Page
- Outside of what dining hall stands the famous sculpture, "Vase of the Winds," and who is responsible for this masterpiece?
- What poems adorn the Hopkins Gate and the Symmes Gate?
- Who are memorialized by the following trees: the two sugar maples south of Hopkins Hall; the _____ between the west end of the library and Bernhard Music Center; and the _____ on the southeast corner of West Corner? (tree types missing)
- What are the official names of Williams C, E and F?
- What is the official name of the Weston Field gatehouse? (Hint: it's written on it.)
- What authors' works are graphically depicted in relief sculpture on the south face of Stetson Hall?
- What store now operates out of the old Tash Grocery on Water Street?
- What has been posted on the BSU bulletin board for more than a year?
- Name the five most recent buildings on campus (excluding additions, renovations or annexes).
- In what two places on campus are old janitors formally recognized?
- From Papa Charlie's Deli, tell us please the contents of a "Bo Derek" and a "Bebe Rebozo."
- Where on Spring Street can you find the artworks of H. Lee Hirsche displayed?
- In whose memory does our flagpole stand?