Trivia Main Page
The 72nd Semi-Annual Williams College Trivia Contest May 10-11, 2002
- (12:00): Music Videos (WARNING: 35 megs!) (answers)
- (4 AM): Commercials
- (12:00): Once Upon a Neutered Vampire.... (kid lit characters)
- (1 AM): Broadway Musicals Audio (answers)
- (2 AM): Board Game Pieces
- (3 AM): Postcards
- (4 AM): Odorama (answers only)
- (5 AM): "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Audio (answers)
- (6 AM): Spells
- (7 AM): Faces of Death
- Do the intro to "The Simpsons."
- Do an "original" ad for Diet Dr. Pepper.
- Create the trailer for "Star Wars 3."
- Show us the halftime show for the Super Bowl.
- Celebrity "Fear Factor"
- A musical episode of "The West Wing."
- WWF/acting star The Rock appears in "Sense and Sensibility," "Oliver Twist," or "Crime and Punishment."
Each team sent "their champion" to the radio station. Once there, the
contestants were told they could propose a battle of any sort. Once the
challenge was established, Vampires got to choose their worthiest
representative to compete.