[The Society of the Griffins] Fwd: 2020 Explore Nomura Sophomore Diversity Program

Samuel Mecha scm2 at williams.edu
Wed Jan 15 11:23:48 EST 2020

What’s up Griffins,

I have an exciting program to share to sophomores interested in financial services. Explore Nomura is a one-day program for students of diverse/underrepresented backgrounds to learn more about careers in investment banking and sales & trading. Perks of attending this program include expanding your network and the chance to secure an offer for the summer of 2021. If anyone is interested, please reach out to me at scm2.

Thanks,
Sam