[The Society of the Griffins] Fwd: J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Opportunity for Diverse Students

Wilson, Nehemiah njw3 at williams.edu
Mon Sep 21 19:20:48 EDT 2020

See below for opportunities at JPM!!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Samuel Mecha <scm2 at williams.edu>
Date: Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 10:18 AM
Subject: Fwd: J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Opportunity for
Diverse Students
To: Nehemiah Wilson <njw3 at williams.edu>

Hey Nehemiah

Can you share this with the griffins on the groupme and the listerv (
griffins at wso.williams.edu)? Some of the deadlines have already past but
there are still some programs that are still accepting applications.

Thanks,
Sam

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *"Forbes, Qadir" <qadir.forbes at jpmchase.com>
Diverse Students*
*Date: *September 15, 2020 at 8:54:55 PM EDT
*To: *"'scm2 at williams.edu'" <scm2 at williams.edu>
*Cc: *"'Qadir Forbes'" <qadir.forbes at gmail.com>, "Forbes, Qadir" <
qadir.forbes at jpmchase.com>

Hello Sam,

I hope that all is well. I wanted to reach out to share the attached J.P.
Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) undergraduate summit and
internship opportunities, specifically targeting diverse students who
self-identify as Black.

Deadlines are fast approaching (9/17 and 9/30) but I wanted to request if
you could please distribute the material with any current students in your
network (perhaps the same students you are connected with through your work
on the “Black Bell Book” for Williams). The opportunities are targeting
Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors.

Any students interested in applying, can reach out to me directly (
qadir.forbes at jpmorgan.com) with any questions. Glad to also offer my
support to those students who decide to apply to any of the opportunities.

Best,
Qadir

*Qadir Forbes* | Sales Associate | Treasury Services: Insurance | Wholesale
Payments | Corporate and Investment Bank | *J.P. Morgan* | T: 212.623.9125
| 4 New York Plaza - 13th Floor | New York, NY 10004 |
qadir.forbes at jpmorgan.com

This message is confidential and subject to terms at:
https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidential,
privileged or legal entity information, malicious content and monitoring of
electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is
strictly prohibited.

--
Nehemiah Wilson
Williams College '21