[The Society of the Griffins] Welcome + Watch party!!

Wilson, Nehemiah njw3 at williams.edu
Wed Feb 17 19:34:08 EST 2021

Good evening Griffins,

Welcome back, my friends. I hope y’all had wonderful holidays, and an even
better return to campus. As we all leave our quarantines and enter back
into society, we, the board, would like to kick off the new semester by
inviting you all to a Amazon Watch Party for the movie One Night in Miami
<https://www.amazon.com/Night-Miami-Leslie-Kingsley-Ben-Adir/dp/B08NLFDCXZ>.
We will be having our virtual screening on Friday, February 26 at 7pm.

The link to the Watch Party is here: https://amz.onl/g9IeiwC

Good luck with the start of the semester and see you all next Friday!

[image: Image result for one night in miami poster]

Regards,
Nehemiah Wilson
--
Nehemiah Wilson