[Investment_club] J.P. Morgan events!

Park, Daniel djp2 at williams.edu
Fri Feb 2 17:34:23 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Read the following announcement from a J.P Morgan intern about networking
and recruiting events (*see Handshake Events for info on how to RSVP*):

Hello!

I am reaching out to your student organization (Williams Investment Club)
to spread the word about upcoming campus recruiting events to be held by* J.P.
Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank*. They will be recruiting for *summer
2019 internship positions* across the bank, including investment banking,
markets, investor services, and private banking. The team will be on campus on
Monday and Tuesday this coming week (please see attachment to RSVP):

*J.P. Morgan & Williams Coffee Chats*