[Investment_club] Q&A Session with Alex Reeves this Friday!

Xia, Yinga yqx1 at williams.edu
Wed Jan 3 19:47:33 EST 2018

Dear all,

Hope you all had wonderful breaks, and happy new year! We will be hosting a
Q&A session with Alex Reeves (Class of 2011) *this FRIDAY (1/5) at 1 pm in
Paresky 112*. Alex is teaching the financial accounting & financial
modeling course that a few of you are in this winter study. He is a great
resource, and this is a wonderful opportunity to ask any questions you may
have about the investing world or finance more generally.

Please email me (yqx1 at williams.edu) by *tomorrow (1/4) night* if you would
like to attend so we can get a sense for numbers. If you forget, it's okay,
you can still show up!

Best,

Yinga