[Investment_club] Investment Club Events This Week!

Xia, Yinga yqx1 at williams.edu
Wed Jan 17 13:28:48 EST 2018

Thank you to everyone who came and met Rahul yesterday. Just a reminder
that we have a Q&A session tonight at 7 pm in Paresky 112. Hope to see you
there!

*Q&A Session with Robert Schwed '71*

*Wednesday, January 17 from 7 to 8 pm, Paresky 112*

Bio: "Mr. Schwed recently retired from the law firm of Wilmer Hale after a
40-year career focused on private equity and venture capital. For the past
nine years, he has been an adjunct professor at George Washington
University Law School teaching a course on venture capital law. Mr. Schwed
graduated from Williams with a degree in Economics in 1971 and from Harvard
Law School in 1974."