[Jewonthis] Information About #PreachitForward

Aizenberg, Tamar tsa1 at williams.edu
Mon Oct 23 19:03:19 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

We are writing to pass along a project at the College that was recently
brought to our attention by Interfaith. This project is #PreachitForward.
As Christine Pash, the president of Interfaith wrote:

"This work aims to publicly uplift stories of marginalization (in whatever
form, though the project has focused a lot on gender and sexuality-based
stuff) in college run faith spaces, college practices related to faith etc.
We also want to incorporate and uplift any concerns from students of faith
at Williams, especially concerns that have maybe not been on our radar. Any
student who feels they have something to say about issues of
marginalization in faith spaces can send an email to cmp4 at williams.edu and
I'll forward their thoughts to the whole group, or if they want to be in a
potentially anonymous photo campaign, use this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15uwNqmZGuTjjaXxr97DB-
UjMWHSwIM-We_oOiBDeKtU/edit."

Feel free to contribute if this project resonates with you. Also, if you
have any questions about #PreachitForward, we suggest that you contact
Christine Pash at cmp4 at williams.edu.

Best,

Tamar, Rachel, and Marisa
WCJA Leadership