[Jewonthis] Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur schedules

Lezberg, Emma eml6 at williams.edu
Fri Sep 15 17:37:53 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Reminder of the High Holiday schedule! Also a reminder that *RSVPs *for
Rosh Hashanah first night (Wednesday) dinner are due to Nancy Luczynski (
nluczyns at williams.edu) by *Monday 9/18 at 9am*.

Rosh Hashanah Schedule

*Wednesday, September 20:*
- 6:30pm services at JRC
- 7pm dinner at the Faculty House (don't forget to RSVP by Monday 9am!)

*Thursday, September 21:*
- 9am services at JRC
- 3pm Tashlich (meet in JRC)
- 6:30pm evening services at JRC
- 7pm dinner at JRC

*Friday, September 22:*
- 9am services
- Lunch after services end (around noon)

Yom Kippur Schedule (if anything changes in this schedule, we'll let you
know!)

*Friday, September 29:*
- 5:15pm dinner (RSVP to Tamar Aizenberg at tsa1)
- 6:15pm Kol Nidre services
- NO SHABBAT DINNER

*Saturday, September 30:*
- 9am services
- 3pm Stone Hill walk (meet in JRC)
- 5pm afternoon services
- 6:15pm evening services
- 7:20pm break fast in Faculty House

Feel free to email back with any questions and I'll find the answers for
you! Shabbat Shalom and have a great weekend.

Best,
Emma

*Emma Lezberg*
*WCJA Outreach Coordinator*