[Jewonthis] WCJA Statement of Support for Black Lives Matter Movement

Ansari, Bilal ba3 at williams.edu
Thu Jun 4 13:01:37 EDT 2020

As a Black male in this moment I say thank you, thank you, and thank you. I
thank you for your focus on Anti-Black racism executed on the (self) of
George Floyd! I thank you for your connection to the (us) the Anti-Black
racism we must address collectively! I thank you for your call to action
(now) inspiring intervention over complicit compassion.

I stand ready to assist on DC training!👊🏾

--
Bilal Ansari <https://diversity.williams.edu/profile/ba3/>, D.Min.
Assistant Vice President for Campus Engagement