[Jewonthis] Challah for Hunger + JP Library Program

Willwerth, Sarah sbw2 at williams.edu
Thu Mar 5 11:48:50 EST 2020

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know about a really cool Challah for Hunger
event happening this weekend:

*Today, March 5th • 4:30-7 pm • JRC  *
Stop by to help us make dough! Great de-stresser for a great cause. No
experience necessary, just an eagerness to get your hands doughy!

*Sunday, March 8th • 10am-12pm • JRC *
We are thrilled to be hosting a PJ Library Program
<https://williams.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2ae6e9fc22170641d4a4d3c04&id=aa2a5b868a&e=14d97f4bf5>
at
the JRC, where local families will come to read books, braid challah, and
learn a bit about food insecurity. We could use volunteers to help manage
the children, and it will be lots of fun! Email Emma, tzedek director, at
*eml6* with any questions or to let us know when you'll be coming!

*Monday, March 9th • 11:45am-1:15pm • Paresky Center *
Selling the extra Challah while supplies last!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Thanks,
Sarah Willwerth '21
WCJA Outreach Coordinator