[TSAW] Fwd: To Share with MinCo and OCL! Invited to Homecoming Alumni Network Community Tent

Chen, Jacob jmc8 at williams.edu
Tue Nov 1 20:12:57 EDT 2022

WAAAAN will be there, and this could be a good opportunity for you to
network with alum if you're interested!

*Jacob M. Chen*
*Williams College Class of 2023.5*
*B.A. Major in Computer Science and Concentration in French*
*Pronouns: he/him or they/them*

*Land Acknowledgement*

*We respectfully acknowledge that Williams College stands on the ancestral
homelands of the Stockbridge-Munsee Mohicans, who are the Indigenous
peoples of the region now called Williamstown. Following tremendous
hardship after being forced from their valued homelands, they continued as
a sovereign Tribal Nation in Wisconsin, which is where they reside today.
We pay honor and respect to their ancestors past and present as we commit
to building a more inclusive and equitable space for all.*