[TSAW] Two tasty events this week! 🍳🧋

Lin, Lorelei lyl3 at williams.edu
Tue Apr 18 11:27:29 EDT 2023

Hello friends of TSAW,

Can’t wait for the semester to end so you can eat good food again? We've
got a couple events this week that you might be interested in.

Enjoy traditional Taiwanese breakfast foods with us *this Saturday 4/22 at
10AM in the Zilkha Center*! We’ll be in the classroom on the main floor
with a variety of free food including scallion pancakes (葱油餅), Taiwanese
egg crepes (蛋餅), and 5 different types of steamed buns (包子), with many
vegetarian options. We hope to see you there!

Until then, pull up to *Goodrich TODAY 4/18* for our second TSAW boba night
collaboration with a $200 tab!! See below for the menu :)

Warmly,

TSAW Board
[image: breakfast poster.png]

[image: Boba Menu 4_18.png]