[TSAW] Join the Board for Spring 2023 and Fall 2023 Semesters

Chen, Jacob jmc8 at williams.edu
Wed Jan 4 19:41:14 EST 2023

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone's new years are starting off well! We are looking for
people to join the board for this coming spring and fall semesters. If
you've enjoyed the programming we've put on in the Fall, then please
consider joining to help put together similar events for the campus
community! Furthermore, since we are a newer RSO founded less than a year
ago, there is not much precedent for events, and you can implement your
visions for what you would like to see TSAW do. If you're interested,
please fill out this short Google form:

<goog_859673883>
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffJFfZFII3bigWCZ4AB5rl9RQfE8yws_Y9eXaN2y7YKjNkLA/viewform

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening!

Warm regards,
Jacob

*Jacob M. Chen*
*Williams College Class of 2023.5*
*B.A. Major in Computer Science and Concentration in French*
*Pronouns: he/him or they/them*

*Land Acknowledgement*

*We respectfully acknowledge that Williams College stands on the ancestral
homelands of the Stockbridge-Munsee Mohicans, who are the Indigenous
peoples of the region now called Williamstown. Following tremendous
hardship after being forced from their valued homelands, they continued as
a sovereign Tribal Nation in Wisconsin, which is where they reside today.
We pay honor and respect to their ancestors past and present as we commit
to building a more inclusive and equitable space for all.*