[WCFMRadio] Apply for the 2018 Board!!

Mattana, Phoebe pdm1 at williams.edu
Mon Dec 11 15:04:05 EST 2017

DJs of WCFM!

* Tis the season *
Finals are happening now which is stressing we know, but soon it'll be a
new year and that means a new WCFM board. There are ten board positions,
each with certain responsibilities that reflect the various needs of a
radio station.

If you are interested in applying for the 2018 WCFM board, please click on
the link below. There you will find descriptions of each position. You can
indicate interest in as many positions as you like. PLEASE NOTE that these
are all year long positions, for Spring and Fall 2017. If you will be
abroad one of the semester but would like to be involved, send me an email
(pdm1).

https://goo.gl/forms/qUWxzpRFfc1QaxFI3

​Starting at the beginning of winter study,
 you will sit down for an interview with the WCFM seniors. We will discuss
your interest in certain positions and your ideas
​!

Thanks everyone and good luck with finals!

Your General Manager
---phoebe mattana---