[WCFMRadio] CD Reviewing Policy

Bank, Alex abb3 at williams.edu
Tue Sep 12 20:23:18 EDT 2017

Esketit fellow DJs,

To ring in the new school year, a bunch of you have some fresh music in
your SU boxes. You can check out all the new music we've received and your
assigned music at this spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15ArdJ531Xi3uuy3_ChPFZFoz-Mb6Ag-9fmNQQzWe2es/edit?usp=sharing>.
Also included on this spreadsheet are tracks recommended by the label.

Just some reminders about reviewing music:
If you see you have music, please review it and get it back to the station
in a timely manner (like under two weeks would be flawless).
A quick blurb on the sticker listing the genre, your rating (you can get
creative on how you rate it), and maybe a song you like.
When you bring the CDs back, place them on the grey shelves in the
broadcasting room. These shelves look a lot like this:

[image: Inline image 1]

Last thing. If you have a co-host who isn't a certified DJ but is listed on
the site, it's pretty likely I also gave them music to review. Do me a
favor and pass this info on to them. Let me know if ya have any questions.

Mucho love,

Alex and ~the board~