[WCFMRadio] Sawyer Sessions: Today at 4pm!

Sundaresan, Mano mps5 at williams.edu
Fri Apr 6 09:12:25 EDT 2018

Hey guys!

We're premiering our taped concert series, the Sawyer Sessions, today at
4pm in Sawyer 275 (the incredible studio no one knows about). Taran Dugal
is going to sing some originals and play his guitar. Note that this will be
recorded and uploaded to YouTube. However, if you want to be a part of the
very-small live audience (max 15 people probably) come to Sawyer 275 *at
3:45pm *to ensure you'll be here on time before we start recording. There
will also be a Facebook livestream.

Hope to see you there/on the livestream!

- Mano