[WCFMRadio] End-of-year song/album lists!!!

Sundaresan, Mano mps5 at williams.edu
Wed Dec 5 11:42:32 EST 2018

Hey WCFM!

Something cool about radio DJs is that they typically listen to music more
than the average person. Many of us fall into that especially annoying
category of people who bombard their timelines and significant others with
links to new music every Friday. For *you* guys (but also for everyone) we
do a little, *totally-optional* tradition every year called *end-of-year
lists*!

The classic lists are Best Albums and Best Songs, but you can do literally
anything you want. Best Rap Albums, Best Meme Songs, Best Podcasts, Best
Yodels, you name it. It just has to be from 2018 (or Dec 2017) and involve
sound. Keep it to 10 selections a list, just because it's easier to digest,
and send as many lists as you want. If you want to participate, I'd like
these lists by *Sunday, Dec 9*, but the earlier the better. We'll post
individual DJs' lists all throughout next week and during break on Facebook
and the website. Send them to me in whatever format works for you. Please
no 6ix9ine.

- Mano