[WCFMRadio] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Apply to be on the 2019 WCFM Board!

Sundaresan, Mano mps5 at williams.edu
Fri Dec 28 00:36:43 EST 2018

Hey guys!

I just rewatched this movie *Pontypool* about a zombie virus that spreads
through the radio and I don't think I can do the whole "General Manager of
WCFM" thing anymore. Also it's a new year soon, so we're starting the
process to select next year's WCFM board. These are the people who make
everything radio possible, from training DJs to filling the massive on-air
schedule to organizing dope concerts. The board also drive WCFM forward,
coming up with new ways to adapt to the youths and minimize the amount we
resemble Steve Buscemi in the "how do you do fellow kids" meme
<https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/MpA2HVftSFntl9HhmhlQA3MEjIU=/0x0:1409x785/1200x800/filters:focal(622x252:846x476)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/55701647/Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png>
.

If you're interested in applying for the 2019 WCFM Board, click on the link
below. There, you'll find descriptions of each position. There are 10
positions total. You can indicate interest in as many positions as you
like. *ALL of the positions listed are year-long* (Spring 2019 and Fall
2019). Please email me (mps5) if you can't do a full year but would still
like to be involved.

2019 WCFM Board Application:
https://goo.gl/forms/kolPf0Omd4o2SwxH2

*Applications are due by Sunday, January 6. *Then, during winter study,
you'll sit down with the WCFM seniors for a brief interview. We'll discuss
your interest in the different positions and ideas for the station.

Have a good rest of break, and email me with any inquiries. Stay tuned for
t-shirt preorder news!

Your General Manager,
Mano Sundaresan