[WCFMRadio] Spring Scheduling Form!

Taylor, Ryan rjt1 at williams.edu
Mon Feb 5 18:50:48 EST 2018

Hello lovely DJs,

I hope your first few days of the new semester have gone well. Since we're
all in a brand new semester, it's time for a* new weekly schedule for WCFM*.
Here is the link for the form you should fill out to secure an hour, every
week, to be the Voice of Williams College:

https://goo.gl/forms/wVofT5c0nzelVc4V2

Please fill it out this week (like, *before* *Sunday the 11th*, or before
Friday if you're high level) so that we can all get back into the studio!
Thank you for your responses, and for continuing to bring music to the
masses! Looking forward to being your Programming Director for the next
year.

Stay excellent,
Ryan Taylor