[WCFMRadio] podcasting winter study + Sawyer Session hype

Markowitz, Ariella aem6 at williams.edu
Wed Nov 7 09:32:21 EST 2018

Hi DJs!

If you're still looking at Winter Study courses, Mike Evans at the Zilkha
Center is teaching an **awesome** course on the challenges, obstacles, and
opportunities surrounding making a sustainability podcast. You'll get to
interview ppl and make a real radio story! You should all sign up. I've
attached the flyer so you can check it out for yourself. I *highly *
recommend.

Also, this Thursday at 7pm, Kenneth An is performing a Sawyer Session in
Sawyer 275! Come by if you're free. If not, no worries--we tape it all
Tiny-desk style. Watch our old concerts here!
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eT6jgTQdwU&t=1115s> (I did one and it was
awesome.) Also check out Kenneth on Spotify.
<https://open.spotify.com/artist/7tXsQGN2ERDADP7uNViPKr?si=wZfRBzfqTOGxJMKRlnyMBA>

peace, luv, radio
Ariella