[WCFMRadio] DJ Lounge Renovation

Matthew Newman mcn2 at williams.edu
Wed Nov 28 19:55:55 EST 2018

Hey DJs!!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving break! Just a quick update: for the past few months, I’ve been working on fixing up the business office inside the station. For those of you who don’t know, this is that room that’s always locked right when you walk into the station on your right. The hope is that we can turn this space into a place for DJs to hang out before shows, listen to some music, or just chill whenever. We’ve cleaned out the room and got a brand-new sound system in there, including a new turntable. Feel free to check it out whenever you get a chance! We also have a ton of awesome records in storage that aren’t used too often, so take advantage of those too. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other ideas for the space, would like to help with decorating (it’s pretty bland right now, but stay tuned), or just anything in general. Thanks!

Happy broadcasting,
Matt