[WCFMRadio] DJing at Paresky This Friday and Saturday

Qureshi, Ahad aaq2 at williams.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:30:42 EDT 2018

Hello All,

I hope midterms and that are going well! To relax and cool down from the
intense midterm life, WCFM will be DJing outside Paresky this Friday from
4-8pm. We will also be co-sponsoring and DJing ACE's Craft Fair this
Saturday from 1-4pm.

We need DJs to sign up for 30 minute slots. You can play whatever you like.
Either chill tunes to help you relieve some stress, or hype bangers to get
you pumped for the weekend.

If you are interested here is the sign-up sheet:

 Friday and Saturday Paresky DJing sign-up
<https://docs.google.com/a/williams.edu/spreadsheets/d/1A9ByXdn-75ItXyyuniN69iqCUOBonAuqaQAjeCGJV4E/edit?usp=drive_web>

Have a good week and hopefully I'll hear some of you guys outside Paresky!

P.S. if anyone is interested in being feature of the week hit me up at aaq2
or 4138843342.

Cheers

WCFM