[WCFMRadio] Podcasting Interest Group & WIKI hype

Markowitz, Ariella aem6 at williams.edu
Sat Oct 13 14:48:26 EDT 2018

Happy Saturday, DJs!

*TL;DR* - If any of you are interested being part of support group for
podcast-makers, respond to this email and LMK!

*More info: *WCFM will start hosting weekly or bi-weekly meetings where
anyone interested in making audio narrative can get together, give each
other suggestions, workshop audio, learn more about the *technicalities* of
podcast production, and explore new possibilities for your radio shows.

I'm still gaging interest and seeing if there's enough of you interested in
radio storytelling out there. So please respond if you're even slightly
curious, and we can make a GroupMe and work out a meeting time that works
for everybody. Also, this is open to everybody (not just WCFM DJs) so
please forward this to anyone that may be interested.

ALSO everybody should some see WIKI next Friday the 18th in Goodrich!
https://www.facebook.com/events/337124457094354/

yay!
~Ariella