[WCFMRadio] New person and new music!!

Eilertsen, Thomas tje1 at williams.edu
Sun Feb 10 21:26:58 EST 2019

Hey DJs!

I'm Thomas, the new Internal Music Director! I sort through all the new
music that the station gets, and because we get so much of it each week, we
want to make sure that you all have easy access to it.

We set up a CD rack in the station's business office that we will be
filling up with new music as it comes in. Please feel free to use the CD
and record players in the office to listen to anything that we get (or your
own music)!

We are also compiling a lot of this music into one big playlist which we
will send out in the near future.

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas on how we can share new
music!

-Thomas