[WCFMRadio] WCFM APP!

Matthew Newman mcn2 at williams.edu
Tue Feb 26 21:47:32 EST 2019

Hey DJs!!

Exciting news! For the past few months, I’ve been working on building an iOS app for the radio station. Like many of you probably do, I got tired of sending out the listening link every week to friends/family who wanted to tune in. The WCFM app provides listeners with a convenient platform for streaming WCFM 91.9 live from their phones. It also allows users to access the radio show schedule, subscribe to their favorite radio shows, and receive alerts when those shows are live! Hopefully, this will be a great way to boost listenership and spread word of WCFM on campus.

To download the app, go to the Apple App Store, and search for “WCFM." (The first time you open it, it’ll take a few seconds to load the schedule.) It’s not perfect and there are some bugs, but I’m super excited to have people download it. Be sure to tell your friends and family too!

P.S. We will tabling in Paresky tomorrow during lunch to give out some stickers and have sign-ups for new radio shows. So if you know of some friends that would like to host their own show, tell them to stop by!

Signing off,
Matt