[WCFMRadio] The Form (Part 2)

Kitchen, Benjamin bnk1 at williams.edu
Wed Sep 4 23:06:59 EDT 2019

Howdy again!

Thank you to everyone who has filled out the scheduling form! If you have
not filled out the form yet and you want a show this semester, fill it out
ASAP. *If you do not fill out the form by tomorrow at 11:59 pm, your show
will be removed from the schedule.*

Remember, once the schedule is done, we can start broadcasting! (Hopefully,
we'll be able to start as soon as this weekend!)

If you need the link again, here it is: https://forms.gle/o8utRUVEj1YhQbv87

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ben Kitchen

PS: If you had a show last semester and you don't want one this upcoming
semester for any reason, there's a place on the form for that! Please do so
if you don't want a show!