[WCFMRadio] Station Tour Today 4:15 PM!

Goldberg, Lily lng1 at williams.edu
Thu Feb 20 10:39:44 EST 2020

Hi all,

I'm Lily and I'm one of your new WCFM Personnel Directors along with the
unforgettable and irreplaceable Samuel "Sam" Thorpe (sit2 at williams.edu).

For those of you hoping to join the elite ranks of the WCFM Broadcasting
Network as a fledgling DJ, *the first step on your journey will be a
station tour *to learn the ins and outs!

*I'm hosting a station tour TODAY at 4:15 PM — apologies for the late
notice. There will be others, so don't fret if you can't make it today. But
if you can, join me in Prospect Basement at 4:15 for a spin around the
premises. It's a date! ;)*

Please email me at lng1 at williams.edu to let me know if you're coming so I
can get a head count.

See ya then,