[WCFMRadio] Miss Anthropocene Listening Party

Pyle, Phillip pjp1 at williams.edu
Mon Feb 24 21:15:45 EST 2020

Hi Art Angels!😈
Grimes has gifted us a new album, *Miss Anthropocene, *and it is great.
After a few people reached out to me about the album, I have decided to
host a listening party this Thursday night in the WCFM office at 10:30 pm.
It's open to everyone and anyone, DJs and adjacent DJs alike. If anyone has
any questions or other ideas for listening parties, email me
pjp at williams.edu.

Here are some past Grimes gems to get you in the mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXDHrgtw&list=PLioy8nGVLYkd3nU-05HHRv2W6q7V76SyI&index=12
See you there 😏😹,
Phillip "Alleged godfather of 'War Nymph' and vocal nonsupporter of Elon
Musk" Pyle