[WCFMRadio] "Pride & Joy: A Virtual Club Night Fundraiser for Black and LGBTQ Liberation, " this Saturday, June 27th, livestreamed on Twitch (twitch.tv/whrb_953FM)!

Osborne, Cate cgo1 at williams.edu
Wed Jun 24 13:34:46 EDT 2020

Hello WCFM!
We just received news of an incredible *club night* happening this *Saturday,
June 27th* run by Harvard's radio station WHRB 95.3 FM.

In honor of pride month & the focused efforts of protesters fighting for
racial justice, WHRB is throwing a virtual club night on *Saturday, June 27
(8-11pm EDT)* to raise funds for Black trans-led organizations (The Okra
Project and For the Gworls)!

*FACEBOOK EVENT HERE <https://www.facebook.com/events/714240302710836/>!!!
Livestream link here: *twitch.tv/whrb_953FM.

We're super excited for our lineup, which includes our very own frigid
<https://frigidnoise.bandcamp.com/> alongside underground house and techno
pioneers, from the up-and-coming Dirty Bird
<https://dirtybird.bandcamp.com/> to New York mainstay AceMo
<https://acemo.bandcamp.com/> to Detroit legend Ash Lauryn
<https://soundcloud.com/ashlauryn>.

We'll be posting more about it/ emailing updates, but we hope to see you
take part/ tuning in/ spreading the word!

Love,
The WCFM Board (see the poster attached!)

[image: Ukbwi0a.jpeg]

Compose:
Draft saved
[image: Minimize][image: Pop-out][image: Close]
wcfmradio at wso.williams.edu