[WCFMRadio] WCFM Spring 2021 Schedule and Updates

Hess, Caroline ceh6 at williams.edu
Sat Mar 20 17:01:54 EDT 2021

Hey DJs,

Good news: we have the official go-ahead to broadcast from the station this
semester, and it's time to schedule spring shows. Whether you want to keep
your show time and page the same or change it up, please fill out the form
below by *Wednesday, March 24th. *We'll reach out by email when your show
is on the schedule and you're set to broadcast in the booth.

A note to remote DJs: We're hoping to partner remote DJs with on-campus DJs
who can broadcast shows in person. We've included an option on the
scheduling form for remote DJs to select an on-campus counterpart. If you
are remote and would prefer to do something different, feel free to reach
out to Caroline (ceh6 at williams.edu).

https://forms.gle/Ub9jyoryPBrgpwT99

Have a great week!
- the WCFM board