[Williams Ballroom] This Coming Week in Ballroom

Gordon, Lilian lag4 at williams.edu
Sun Jan 20 19:15:42 EST 2019

Hi all,

We've got an exciting and somewhat different plan for this upcoming week,
the last week of winter study. Let's go out with a bang!

There's a change in the days this week: we'll be dancing on *Monday
*and *Wednesday
*at 7pm in Currier Ballroom. So, tomorrow night, don't miss out! We'll be
teaching you a new dance: bachata, one of our favorites. We'll also be
happy to review some of any of the dances we taught this month if you'd
like to stay a bit after with questions.

And on that note, reach back in your memory and get ready to dance salsa,
swing, tango, chachacha, bachata (which you'll learn tomorrow), and hustle!
On *Wednesday* at 7pm we'll be having a very special end-of-winter-study
celebration *Ballroom Dance Party*!! We'll be putting on all the different
kinds of dance music we did this month and let you guys loose! Also, the
dress theme is *pajamas*.

For those of you who didn't make it to all the ballroom lessons or simply
want a refresher, we'll also be doing a quick review of the different
dances at 6:30 Wednesday, before the party.

Looking forward to see you tomorrow!

Love,
Lily, Anya, Emma, Ian, Ben

P.S. By the way, we've upgraded to having a listserv, so now you should be
able to subscribe or unsubscribe yourself.