[Williams Ballroom] Bachata Tonight @ Ballroom

Gordon, Lilian lag4 at williams.edu
Wed Nov 6 11:47:07 EST 2019

Hey folks,

Please join us for a Bachata lesson tonight in *Currier ballroom from 7-8pm*.
Bachata is a latin dance with its origins in the Dominican Republic. Don't
worry if you missed last week- we'll review the basics, then show you guys
some cute new moves! Beginners always welcome.

See y'all soon,
Lily and Emma

P.S. Mark your calendars- *Next Friday, the 15th*, is the once-a-semester *Live
Jazz/ Swing Dance Event*! The amazing Williams Jazz Band will be playing
music for us as we swing all night. Ballroom teachers (aka Lily and Emma)
will be teaching a mini-lesson, reviewing some swing moves before the music
starts. We hope you all can make it- it's one of the most fun dancing
events at Williams! Come show off the hot moves you've learned in Ballroom,
and learn new ones. Bring your friends, your parents, your professors! More
details to come...