[Williams Ballroom] Get Ready to Ballroom Dance !

Gordon, Lilian lag4 at williams.edu
Sun Jan 5 11:49:33 EST 2020

Woohoo!
Hello,
to our dear ballroom returners and to all you new folks,

Welcome back! And welcome to ballroom! I'm including you on this list
either because you signed up for our free university workshop, Learn to
Ballroom Dance, or because you were already on the listserv. Thank you for
signing up! We're really looking forward to all the dancing we'll be doing
together this winter study.

We'll be kicking off the month with a lesson this *Tuesday evening*, with
time and location to be determined (our usual meeting spot is Currier
Ballroom, we just need to confirm the room). We'll be doing a different
dance each time, from salsa to swing to tango and more! For this first
class we'll be teaching the basics of East Coast Swing. Our next class will
be this Thursday, same time and place.

In general, this Winter Study we'll be meeting Tuesday and Thursday
evenings. If you can't make a workshop, don't worry about it. Ballroom is a
low-pressure, low-commitment kind of thing. We just want you to have fun.
And please, feel free to invite your friends to any and all of the classes!
We don't have a limit on how many people show up, so the more the merrier.
Plus, if you know someone who meant to sign up for the list and didn't,
just send us an email or tell them to contact me, Lily Gordon (lag4) or
Emma Levy (esl1).

See you soooooon friends,
Lily Gordon and Emma Levy