[Williams Ballroom] Burlesque Show Interest Form, Plus Meditation 2night Before Ballroom

Lilian Gordon lag4 at williams.edu
Tue Jan 21 15:38:33 EST 2020

Hey guys,

I’m forwarding you a cool dancing opportunity shared with me by a friend from class, Rose. It’s a burlesque show!! See the forwarded email, and reach out to Rose/fill out the interest form if you’re into it!!

Also, another thing that might be of interest: tonight from 6-7 right before ballroom, in Currier Ballroom, Tracy Hu, a Williams alum who is super cool and teaching my winter study class on movement/creativity/embodiment, is offering an hour-long workshop. Here’s the description she gave:

“Basically for the hour, we'll do some simple exercises to become more aware of the breath and body, talk about the science/physiology behind breathing and breath-holding, and how this is linked to meditation and healing.  If you’ve found it difficult to meditate in the past, this might help you see it in a different light.  Dress comfortably and warmly, and bring a blanket if it's handy!“

And then join us for bachata from 7-8 afterward!!

Best,
Lily

Begin forwarded message: