[Williams Ballroom] Ballroom party cancelled :/

Gordon, Lilian lag4 at williams.edu
Wed Jan 29 11:21:53 EST 2020

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, we are cancelling tonight's ballroom party. We had some
complications booking the space. Plus, Lily is still sick, as are some of
you probably. Sorry about that!! We might reschedule for after dead week-
we'll keep you posted.

Otherwise, thank you for all those who showed up for our free university
this winter study! It was a lot of fun!! I hope all you folks who gave it a
try for the first time keep joining us in the spring. We typically meet
once every week and have an hour-long lesson like the ones we did this
month. We'll most likely be meeting on Wednesday evenings, but stay tuned
for confirmation on that.

Love,
Lily and Emma