[Williams Ballroom] Swing Dance Cancelled. +ONE LAST BALLROOM?!?!? Fill out the doodle poll!

Gordon, Lilian lag4 at williams.edu
Wed Mar 11 16:52:00 EDT 2020

Hi friends,

What a strange and sad time it is on campus right now. I really hope you're
all hanging in there, doing what you need to do. Unfortunately we have to
cancel Saturday's Swing Dance because, well, it goes without saying. We're
incredibly sad about this, as we always look forward to this event and we
know you do too.

Emma and I are both graduating this year and we are so sad to say goodbye
to ballroom. We were thinking of holding *one last ballroom dance party*
before we all leave. We'll put on all the different styles and rock out in
currier ballroom (unofficially). We want to maximize the number of people
who can come, so please *fill out the doodle form* to let us know when
works for you:

https://doodle.com/poll/2fyhberggcquy554

Love,
Lily and Emma