[WSO] Onboarding!

Kan, Max mlk5 at williams.edu
Tue Sep 20 17:49:44 EDT 2022

Hey all,

Thanks again to everyone who came to our kickoff meeting last weekend! We
had a great time getting to meet y'all and are looking forward to a
fantastic semester. For those who missed it, here's the slide deck
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1iUGk99BewjBKTI3Wi8a2-wJXWJi0byuCB8NW41UijNI/edit#slide=id.gc6f73a04f_0_0>.
You're also still more than welcome to come to future events.

Speaking of future events, we'll be hosting our *Onboarding Session* this
*Sunday* from *2-4pm*. This meeting will be *crucial *for contributing to
WSO, as we'll be setting you up with all the necessary tools to push *real*
changes to the app and website used by Williams students everyday. As per
usual, there will be free food, so please RSVP
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBtdNbtGyDiu66U1UBTliANNLm9-_ExhvbkBWbqUKKFwalRQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by *Wednesday *at *3pm* so we know how much to bring :)

That's all for now! Stay on the lookout for a followup email with the event
location after we get a better sense of the final numbers.

See you on Sunday!

Best,
The WSO Board