[WSO] WSO Meeting tomorrow 2--3:30PM!

Shu, Ye ys5 at williams.edu
Sat Apr 15 22:10:38 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

Hope you have had a good spring break and are enjoying the beautiful
weather so far! With the approaching pre-registration period, we are
planning to hack on some factrak bugs and features together.

We plan to host our dev hours tomorrow, Sunday 2--3:30pm at Wachenheim 113.
Everyone is welcome to come or stop by. All kinds of contributions, codes,
ideas, bug reports, ..., would be appreciated!

We will also serve food at the meeting (pizza probably). If you plan to
come, please like our message in the groupme so we can get an estimate of
how much food to order.

See you tomorrow,
Ye and David