[WSO] First WSO Dev Meeting in 2023!

Shu, Ye ys5 at williams.edu
Sat Mar 4 12:30:41 EST 2023

Hi Everyone,

Hope your spring semester is going well! Based on our availability survey
in groupme, our *first dev meeting* will take place this *Sunday (Mar 5)
2pm-3:30pm* at *TCL 202*.

It will be a great opportunity for us to come together as a community and
discuss our latest ideas or projects you'd like to work on. We encourage
all members and those interested to come, regardless of your level of
experience. Whether you have never done web development before or are an
experienced developer, this will be a great chance for you to contribute to
the campus and connect with like-minded people.

We will also be providing food for the event. If you have any questions or
concerns about this meeting, please don't hesitate to contact us. We hope
to see you there!

Best,
Ye and David