Whether it's swag, paraphernalia, etc., some academic departments have it and others don't. Here's a list with tips on getting your own:
- "Williams Astronomy" T-Shirt: The rarest of them all - you have to become a major or do summer research.
- "Williams Biology" Carhartt pants ('02-'03)
- "Williams Biology" Nalgenes--green ('04-'05) or blue ('05-'06)
- "Sex Cells" fleece ('04-'05)
- "Loving Life" fleece ('05-'06)
- "The Night Before/The Morning After" T-Shirt: Email Professor Smith - they're $15.
- Cow-in-an-erlenmeyer-flask/"Williams Chemistry: There is no escape" T-Shirt
- Cow/no escape travel coffee cup
T-Shirts are now available from Lorraine's office for $10 each. Sweet!
and then there's this one:
- "Williams Mathematics/|Mathematics|" T-Shirt: "Williams Mathematics" is composed entirely of math symbols. Alan Cordova got his by correcting tests for a high school math competition in 2002, but there's probably an easier way to get one. Like giving Marissa Barschdorf $10.
- Williams Math "beverage wrench." Can only be obtained by being a Williams math major and attending the May dinner.
T-shirts can be purchased from Barb Swanson.
- "My Life is Finally Normalized" T-Shirt: Made in 2001; probably not too many left.
- "Williamstown Quality Quantum Mechanics" T-Shirt: Should be a few left.
- "H-bar" T-Shirt: Currently in vogue in Thompson Physics Laboratory - there's a boxful in the secretary's office.